mac projector from a pc

Simon Neaves mail at simonneaves.com
Mon Jan 10 17:44:06 CST 2005

Ruslan,

I agree it seems to make senst to put the mac xtras in the
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Cross Platform
Resources\Macintosh\Xtras
folder.

But this didn't  work .It still says it can't find the x32 file when
creating the mac projector. That's why I trid putting the x32  file in the
cross platform route.