Rev standalone with VXCMD

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 11:11:37 CST 2005

Hi Roger,

I'm not sure if you ever found a response to this
question or not, but it has been my experience that in
order to make this work you *have* to set the
externals property of your stack, even if the external
is located relative to your standalone.  If that's the
case, simply set it to "VXCMD_Win_MC.DLL" with no
other path.  And Robert is correct in that the
VXCMD.dll file that gets copied by the Rev standalone
builder is an older file that's included with the Rev
distribution.  So if you want that updated you'll need
to copy the latest file in manually.  Just make sure
that the name of the file is the same as what's set in
the enternals property of your stack.

Hope that helps,
Chris Sheffield