Rev standalone with VXCMD

Roger Amar Roger at logram.com
Sat Feb 26 21:38:45 CST 2005

Thank you, Robert.

As regard the MacOS standalone, I found the solution : the CODE resource Valentina was not duplicated in the standalone resource fork by the standalone maker. Adding it manually made standalone working normally.

However, the problem with the Win32 standalone is remaining.
In my startup handler, the path to "VXCMD_Win_MC.DLL" is relative, so, in theory, it must be found by the standalone.
(I was obliged to set a flag in the rev handler SavingStandalone that I added to avoid a double startup with error 32, etc.)

In fact, the standalone maker put "VXCMD.dll" in the standalone folder in place of "VXCMD_Win_MC.DLL" and then I get the "Execution error" dialog. (I do not know where "VXCMD.dll" is found !)
When I added the "VXCMD_Win_MC.DLL" into the standalone folder, removing or not "VXCMD.dll" , I get a system error "Windows exception not handled" and the standalone does not launch.

Do you have any idea ?
Thanks in advance,

Roger;