Cursor size and memory/speed

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Fri Feb 18 08:47:49 CST 2005

Running a number of experiments on 50,000 record sets, Ruslan confirms my
suspicions as to how Valentina obtains and manages the cursor.

After thinking about my particular problem for some months, it is good to
hear Ruslan say these types of algorithms are much deceptively hard!

Thanks for the discussion Guys,

Keith