Error 2 ?

Roger Amar Roger at logram.com
Fri Feb 11 18:00:04 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Here is part of the script :

put "C:\volumes" into theFile
put Valentina ("Cursor_ImportASCII",cursorRef,theFile) into temp

CursorRef is valid, number of fields and field types as well.

It is impossible to import any file, in any way, while the file is visible and can be opened.
However, importation works fine on my Mac !

I can't know what to do and I really need some help.
Could you ask someone who use Valentina with Metacard or Revolution to make a try ?

Thank you in advance,

Roger;