Special symbols

Alexey Starchikhin ssa at sevenrays.ru
Fri Feb 11 16:23:00 CST 2005

I tried to import it via  text file and  ODBC utility.  Now special symbols
are here,  but they are wrong anyway. :(
If i just import  this text file into Director text member, everything is
allright,  encoding is corrapting during ODBC import or in Valentina field.

I'll  try to use ImportASCII() method,  but i can't understand how it works.
Can you explain in detail, what sql string needed to construct a Cursor for
this method?   Just  "Select * from table"  or something else?

Alexey