Problem installing Valentina Server

Michael Krugman amacdr at mac.com
Wed Dec 21 16:28:07 CST 2005

Rusian:

What did you end up doing to solve it?  I only get the problem under /
Library/Startupitems.  I checked and double and triple checked to
make sure the permissions in the installed files were exactly the
same as what they should be.  In fact, if the permissions are exactly
the same, I don't get any error at all, but the system still hangs
when shutting down right after the install.  I have to push the power
button in to turn the computer off, then turn it back on again.  From
that point, everything works perfect.  Did you make some kind of
installer script?  I did install the latest Valentina Server v2.0.5
and the permissions from that install are exactly the same., but I
still have the problem.  I also noticed (I sent you a separate email
about that) the files in v2.0.5 are not the same as the one I'm using
2.0a67.

You said earlier that you changed some things for 10.4.  What do you
suggest I do?  Do I need to buy the latest Valentina and recode it?
Anything you can do to help me with this is appreciated...one thing
for sure is I must get this fixed no matter what it takes.  Thank you.

Mike Krugman