Vcomponents in Mach-O Package

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 20 23:18:58 CST 2005

>>>  See above.  It took a long time to move from PEF to Mach-O, but I had to do
>>>  it.  And now there's no going back...
>>
>> Okay, I see, you are linked to MACHO build.
>>
>> What is your timeline ?
>>

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Some things in RB require MACH-O builds. For example, HTMLViewer
> (which I plan to start using at some point in the future, too). So
> it's not just a matter of preference in some cases.

I think it will talk half of day for me to produce MACHO build,

This should go as separate archive, MACHO + WIN.

I think bad idea put together CARBON and MACHO, because they require 2
different VComponents folders.

-----
Also MACHO bring another problem guys.

V4RB_Macho installer will install VComponents_cw_macho into /usr/local/lib

Then you can start easy develop. When you need move VComponents into final
build of your app, it will require fix @executable_path.

Well, it is not hard, we have script for this..