Vcomponents in Mach-O Package

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 20 21:03:33 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the response.  Yes, sadly I am tied to Mach-O.

Regarding timelines, I was hoping to release a new beta version in two
weeks, and a final public version in a month or two, depending on testing.

What are the timelines for Mach-O V4RB?  I am pretty much tied to using
Valentina 2 now (I really need the Unicode sorting), so I am very happy to
beta test as much as possible :-)

BTW, I was looking around to find out how CFM and Mach-O work together, and
I discovered this link.  Could it be useful for calling CFM code from
somewhere other than the CFMSupport folder?

http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/CallMachOFramework/listing4.html

Dave.