Case insensitive LIKE search

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Dec 14 18:20:54 CST 2005

I have tried again, and it seems to be working fine for me now.  I think I
had not set the collation attribute correctly.  With the strength set to
kSecondary, it now performs case-insensitive and accent-insensitive
searching now - which is *great*!  Now I can search for bjork without having
to remember how to get the umlaut over the o :-)

Thanks,

Dave.