FIXED: [V4MD] Null value from SQL query

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Aug 31 13:21:16 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

> FIXED
Ok

But now I'm locked in both API and SQL way...
in API  I can't get RecID... look at Mantis #0000905 and in SQL I get <Null>
value
After some months I can't undestand if Director can works more fast in API
or SQL for show field value in grid result.
You tell me that API is more fast, but I can't see and confirm this to you.
For now I always see that, for retrieving field value in result grid, SQL is
always more fast.
I hope that you can fix the #0000905 issue also, after I can choose the
better way.
Thanks Paolo