vserver on W98

Bert Spin info at bertspin.nl
Thu Aug 25 09:01:35 CDT 2005

Guys,

At 24-08-2005 18:50, you wrote:
>On 8/24/05 6:08 PM, "Heinrich Ruoff" <heinrichruoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey Ruslan
> >
> > I'm really not the only one who is still using win 98 :-)

<knip>

>We see very low percent of its uses and requests for it.
>Well, now only 2 developers have talk about win98,
>     Henry about V4MD on win98
>     Bert about Vserver...

It's perfectly allright with me if vserver does not support w98.
But the documentation says it does, so I took the time to
configure a machine for testing. I would have saved time if the
documentation were correct.

VServer works on the next platforms:
Win32 (i.e. Win98, Me / Win 2000, XP)
MacOS X