V4MD port to OSX Trouble

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 18 08:57:02 CDT 2005

On 8/18/05 2:44 AM, "Andrew Sinning" <andrew at learningware.com> wrote:

> I ran the same query using ViSQL (v1.10) under Mac OSX and I got No Errors.
>
> Andrew Sinning wrote:
>
>> Looks like the latest version of ViSQL was written with v1.10.  I'm
>> using V4MD v1.11.  I guess I'll try v1.10.

Hi Andrew,

All this wonders me a lots.

1.11 is VERY STABLE version. Hundreds of developers have use it during 2 or
even more years. Practically ZERO BUG reports. This fact did allow us
concentrate on development of Valentina 2.0 during the last 2 years.

Can you send me something to reproduce?

Can you again describe by points your problem?

* you have made db on windows using V4MD. Right ?

* you move db files on mac, right ?

* you can open this db in viSQL and do SQL query.
    It show results and no error? Right ?

This steps do not have problem yet, right ?

* and now problem: db not works in V4MD ?
    or else ?