V4RB v1 - What and where is the good version

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 29 12:10:51 CDT 2005

On 4/29/05 10:43 AM, "Francois Van Lerberghe" <fvanlerberghe at freegates.be>
wrote:

> le 29/04/05 9:13, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> a écrit :
>
>>> Wanting to go back to the previous version, I found on my computer 2
>>> different V4RB 1.11 :
>>> - first is created on september 9, 2004
>>> - second is created on december 19, 2004
>>
>> Older is better
>
> Sorry to bother you with this, but I want to be sure to well understand.
> What do you mean by older ? You say that the september build is better ?

No of course. :-)

I mean Dec better
And Feb should be even better.

>>> And looking at this, I see that the last v1 downloadable version of the V4RB
>>> plugin is the 1.10 (february 4, 2004). Is this an error or are there some
>>> known problem with the V4RB 1.11 ?
>>
>> Then try this build. There was found 1 or 2 bugs so we have made new builds
>> of 1.11
>
> I suppose you say that there was found 1 or 2 bugs in the 1.10 build

No, in 1.11

We have upload new build without incrementing version.
Yes bad step. Just only few developers have stick into that bug.

> and you have made 1.11 build.

> But why is the 1.10 that is provided from your
> download web page ? the page say version is 1.11, but date is feb. 4 and
> this is the 1.10 that is downlaoded.

Hmm.

I have look inside of latest archive which was uploaded.
    V4RB here is 1.11 of 19 Dec.

So may be 4 Feb -- this is date of copy to new FTP computer.
Do not know. Inside must be 1.11 made at 19 Dec.