V4RB v1 - What and where is the good version

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Fri Apr 29 09:43:09 CDT 2005

le 29/04/05 9:13, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> a écrit :

>> Wanting to go back to the previous version, I found on my computer 2
>> different V4RB 1.11 :
>> - first is created on september 9, 2004
>> - second is created on december 19, 2004
>
> Older is better

Sorry to bother you with this, but I want to be sure to well understand.
What do you mean by older ? You say that the september build is better ?

>> And looking at this, I see that the last v1 downloadable version of the V4RB
>> plugin is the 1.10 (february 4, 2004). Is this an error or are there some
>> known problem with the V4RB 1.11 ?
>
> Then try this build. There was found 1 or 2 bugs so we have made new builds
> of 1.11

I suppose you say that there was found 1 or 2 bugs in the 1.10 build and you
have made 1.11 build. But why is the 1.10 that is provided from your
download web page ? the page say version is 1.11, but date is feb. 4 and
this is the 1.10 that is downlaoded.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin