Odd Errors returned

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Thu Apr 14 16:53:32 CDT 2005

Hmm I did that.  3 hours later.....

I got my DB open and the encryption back on it and everything is
garbled.  Looks like some binary got into the text fields. :(  Any other
ideas for compacting?

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer