Odd Errors returned

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Thu Apr 14 12:31:48 CDT 2005

Ouch.  This database is over 350 MB with a lot of binary images.  Any
problems with doing this?

It does not appear to be a record.  Its doing it consistently every time
on the 280th item and after.  I even had it skip item 280 and it still
happens.  Also happens in reverse.  Same number of records before error.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer