VServer vs. Embedded Server

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Apr 11 08:59:42 CDT 2005

> I think I know what the VServer does, but what is the
> Embedded Server, and how does one use/deploy it?

Valentina Office Server = deploy once, but you can hook in any types and
numbers of client-server apps to it, just like when you buy a product like
mySQL Server.

Valentina Embedded Server = you can deploy the default version royalty free,
according to the limitations of the license agreement. The v2 ADK license
agreement (and the same applies to Valentina Embedded Server) has less
stringent requirements than the v1 SDK license agreement.

Valentina Developer Network members can also buy Valentina Office Server at
20% off of USSRP. This is so VDN members can create custom solutions that
all build around a central hub of a Valentina Office Server installation.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC