[V4RB2.0.2fc]:MAC:how do I create Database?

Dimitris Tsarouhas mitsakos at helmug.gr
Mon Apr 11 00:27:43 CDT 2005

Could someone please tell me an example of how to instantaniate  new
valentina database using the RB database API with valentina?
I am using V4RB 2.0.2 final candidate

Currently I am creating a REALDatabase using these commands:

dim db as REALDatabase
dim f as folderitem

    db=New REALdatabase
    db.databaseFile=f
    If db.CreateDatabaseFile then
      //proceed with database operations...

and I am applying on db all of REALBasics Database Class methods.

When I do
dim db as Vdatabase
db=new Vdatabase

the db has different methods than these of REALDatabase

How could I use my REALDatabase application and migrate it to valentina?