[V4MD2] ObjectPtr in thirdTable: example request

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sat Apr 9 17:48:53 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan and Igor
I look for make example to prevent that a Phones comes assigned to the same
person...
I think that I must do a third table... right?

PERSON
1  Ruslan
2  Igor
3  somebody

PHONES
1  11111
2  22222
3  xyz

PERSON_PHONES
1 PersonPtr   -- is a virtual value?
2 PhonesPtr
3 Person+Phones (CONCATE...) ???

How I can assign the PersonPtr and PhonesPtr from a GUI menu?
If I delete one person I must delete his Phone and Ive undestand that I must
use (cascade deletion, etc.), right?

I would appreciate a your example and some help to me.
Thanks Paolo