Performance Question

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 9 12:46:13 CDT 2005

On 4/9/05 12:39 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is my understanding correct. Performance is coming from VComponents?
> V4RB2-PlugIn is only transfer mechanizem or is Performance part of
> PlugIn too?

Mainly VComponents of course.

We have yet idea to provide second V4RB plugin,
Which will be compiled with absolutely OFF the LOG methods.

I think this may give add a few percents in case you do a lots of small
calls, such as in API way.

> So when working on other modules (working on V4RB2 is on hold) this
> could effect V4RB too during VComponents? So from time to time it would
> be good decision to download new VComponents?

Wait a moment,

VComponents now are included into installer of V4RB.