Performance Question

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat Apr 9 11:39:09 CDT 2005

Hi,

is my understanding correct. Performance is coming from VComponents?
V4RB2-PlugIn is only transfer mechanizem or is Performance part of
PlugIn too?
So when working on other modules (working on V4RB2 is on hold) this
could effect V4RB too during VComponents? So from time to time it would
be good decision to download new VComponents?

by

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.3.8de / RB 5.5.3de/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.2
Homepage	http://www.ClaSai.de