Valentina Embedded Server 5 Connections (for ever?)

Dimitris Tsarouhas mitsakos at helmug.gr
Mon Apr 4 02:52:41 CDT 2005

Hi!

Let's say I become a VDN member for 2 years.

 From paradigmasoft website:
> ...As a Valentina Developer Network member, you can deploy Valentina 2
> Embedded Server royalty free....

So if I build 30 different REALbasic applications based on valentina 5
user embedded server, all 30 applications will be 5 user applications?
is this correct?

>  When you application initializes the runtime, Embedded Server
> automatically supports five simultaneous connections. These
> connections are “unnamed” so it doesn’t matter.......

So, when the 2 years are over, the 5-user-database-application I wrote
(with realbasic and V4RB) will ???? stop working ???? for my clients?

Thanks in advance!
Dimitris Tsarouhas
Greece