new web site - were are older downloads?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 2 00:46:13 CST 2005

On 4/1/05 9:28 PM, "Chris Sheffield" <cmsheffield at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, there may be one more thing you'll want to check.  I noticed
> same date inconsistencies in the archives.  We are currently using
> what I thought was version 2.0a66 of VServer, but when I check my log
> file it shows it's version a65.  Is this right?  The date on the
> executable is 12/31/2004.

I cannot see executable date, it is in the installer.

Point is that files that WAS on ftp still are there.
We have not change anything. Just move all 1.x archives to "v1" folder

> Now when I went to your site to check the version there, it says it's
> version a67, but when I download it and install it, it also says a65.
> So which is correct?

Of course server itself correct. It know own versions better :-)
Just I have set a67 for all items today.

> Is it really a67 and the build number just
> didn't get updated?  Can you clarify?

Do not pay to this too many attention please.