new web site - were are older downloads?

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:28:33 CST 2005

Actually, there may be one more thing you'll want to check.  I noticed
same date inconsistencies in the archives.  We are currently using
what I thought was version 2.0a66 of VServer, but when I check my log
file it shows it's version a65.  Is this right?  The date on the
executable is 12/31/2004.

Now when I went to your site to check the version there, it says it's
version a67, but when I download it and install it, it also says a65.
So which is correct?  Is it really a67 and the build number just
didn't get updated?  Can you clarify?

Thanks,
Chris