[V4MD] 1.11 Carbon bug?

Daniel Crowder daniel at monumental-i.com
Sun Sep 26 13:41:06 CDT 2004

Ruslan,

I just tried that and THE PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME.
new( xtra "VCursor", GetRef(p_DB.db),query, 2, 3 ) - works using 1.10,
does not work using 1.11

Also, can you explain when I would use new( xtra "VCursor",
GetRef(p_DB.db),query, 1, 3 ) and when I would use new( xtra "VCursor",
GetRef(p_DB.db),query, 2, 3 ) - I don't understand the difference now.

- Daniel