error 613

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 23 22:18:34 CDT 2004

On 9/23/04 8:56 PM, "Chris Sheffield" <cm_sheffield at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Actually or ALL or nobody must get this error.
>>

> Well, that's not the case here.  The same exact code
> works fine on other OS 9 machines.  So something is
> different on this one customer's machine.

May be you have branch of code which is executed only on this computer ?
I know sounds strange, but...

Do you know at least WHICH SQL query cause problem?
Is it reproducible?
If yes then send to that user viSQL.exe and let he open his and
And execute that query. What results?

>> This is error in your SQL query.
>>
>> You need explicitly specify link conditions.
>>

> Maybe you can explain to me what you mean by "link"
> and "link conditions".  I don't understand what that
> means, and maybe that's my problem.  If I knew, I
> could probably debug this a little easier.  Can you
> explain?

When you create JOIN between 2 tables you specify link condition

    WHERE
        T1.RecID = T2.Ptr   // this is link condition
    and
        T1.f1 = 5           // this is search condition
    and T2.b4 > 16          // this is search condition

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com