error 613

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 10:56:35 CDT 2004

> Actually or ALL or nobody must get this error.

Well, that's not the case here.  The same exact code
works fine on other OS 9 machines.  So something is
different on this one customer's machine.

> This is error in your SQL query.
>
> You need explicitly specify link conditions.

Maybe you can explain to me what you mean by "link"
and "link conditions".  I don't understand what that
means, and maybe that's my problem.  If I knew, I
could probably debug this a little easier.  Can you
explain?

Thanks,

=====
Chris Sheffield