[VXCMD] Windows

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Sep 10 13:29:54 CDT 2004

>>>answer file " import what"
>>>    if it is not "" then
>>>      put it into filename
>>>    end if
>
>Robert, as you can see, I use the answerfile form here. Is this what
>you were refering to? I can open the file in Rev okay.

Okay, you did not have that line in your original snippet.

>>      get Valentina("Cursor_ImportASCII", CursorRef, filename)

If you pass the path to ImportAscii, then the lineendings are as in
the original file since Val reads the file directly self. Use BBEdit
to make a copy of the file with different lineendings. If you don't
have BBEdit, write a little handler in Rev to do it for you. Just
remember to use binfile:// instead of file:// for i/o to preserve
lineendings.

Robert