Importing a dump does nothing.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Sep 4 08:25:26 CDT 2004

On 9/3/04 11:59 PM, "Chuck Neal" <chuck at mediamacros.com> wrote:

> Studio won't import correctly either since the CSV dump has comas and spaces
> embedded in the text areas.  It does not have an escape character so there
> is no reliable way to get the data in via studio. :(
>
> Does anyone have any other ideas on how to convert this?  I can dump to
> access, csv, export a sql dump, etc but my data seems completely unable to
> import into Valentina.

Chuck,

First of all you can be sure that many developers have get success on this
task. And I think mainly via export import.

You try Coma - separate files, right?

I recommend you to use export with delimiters to be SPECAIL characters!

This is the best way, because in this case mySQL must not add escapes or
else. It do RAW export of data.

Valentina later do raw import.

Just choose something very special „ ¾ Š ¬ æ

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com