Importing a dump does nothing.

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Sep 3 16:59:59 CDT 2004

Studio won't import correctly either since the CSV dump has comas and spaces
embedded in the text areas.  It does not have an escape character so there
is no reliable way to get the data in via studio. :(

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to convert this?  I can dump to
access, csv, export a sql dump, etc but my data seems completely unable to
import into Valentina.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer