Importing a dump does nothing.

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Sep 3 15:28:18 CDT 2004

I found a post about that just now.  SO how do I get data from mySQL to my
DB.  I tried using the ODBC importer, I tried Studio.  Nothing seems the let
me read it in.  Studio totally ignores all data sources (none show in the
list).  How can I pull a simple DB with structure and data into Valentina so
its usable in Director?

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer