Valentina on Mac OSX

Nathan Friesen nfriesen at dyton.com
Tue Oct 26 13:21:25 CDT 2004

I've had this same problem. The only way I've found to get around it is
to have the two stub movies reside in separate folders with their own
Xtras folders, so they don't see each other. I then have the stub movie
look up one level to call the main Director movie. Finally, each time I
burn a CD I make an alias of each of the stub movies at the top level
of the CD so the user doesn't have to dig down into a folder to start
the application.

Not the most elegant solution, but it does seem to work. If anyone else
has a better suggestion, I'd be glad to hear it.

Nathan