Valentina on Mac OSX

Milan milan at mook.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 15:18:29 CDT 2004

We are developing a cdrom using the valentina xtra which will need to run on
PC, Mac OS9 and OSX.

As per normal for Director-authored content, we have created a 'stub' movie
which sets up the projector environment before calling in the main Director
movie from a sub-directory on the cdrom.

This works perfectly on PC, but we've noticed an issue with an OSX projector
crashing as soon as it launches. This *only* happens if the classic xtra is
also included on the cd - without this, the OSX projector runs and performs
as expected.

Are there any known issues surrounding the inclusion of both xtras on a
cdrom? If so, how do we get round this?