Automatic Data Entry

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Tue Oct 26 09:50:01 CDT 2004

Greetings,

Looking over the documentation and the archived e-mail, I get the
impression that there is NO automatic population of fields with data in
Valentina 1.0. This includes no automatic incrementation of a serial
number field.

Is this correct?

I also note that Valentina 2.0 is supposed to have the automatic
incrementing of serial numbers, according to one e-mail in the archive.

Will V2.0 have automatic data input where a field is supposed to be a
constant value?

When is V2.0 supposed to be available in final form?

Regards,

Chuck