VAPP and V Studio

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri Oct 22 14:50:18 CDT 2004

Ahem....

...as I was saying......

...I attempted to do this and here is what has happened....

[Pelto-Computer:~/Desktop] cbpelto%  chmod u+x Valentina
Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Valentina Studio
chmod: Valentina: No such file or directory
chmod: Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/Valentina: No such file or directory
chmod: Studio: No such file or directory
[Pelto-Computer:~/Desktop] cbpelto%

This was from the proper directory, where the application is currently
located, the Desktop. I even tried it with a leading "/". But to no
avail.

What is the proper syntax, please?

Thanks,

Chuck