VAPP and V Studio

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri Oct 22 14:35:29 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

You REALLY should consider fixing that little 'problem' immediately.

As an interim, I HIGHLY recommend you provide a step-by-step example of
what must be done to work through this. Smart people do not like going
into TERMINAL mode. And assuming people are familiar with how to
navigate to a destination in Terminal without fouling things up
royally, is not a good modis operandi.

Regards,

Chuck