VAPP and V Studio

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Oct 21 21:25:22 CDT 2004

I've got copies of Valentina App and Valentina Studio

I can run VAPP. It looks like it is comperable to FMP's VISUALIZER with
a good bit of ANALYZER thrown in. This will be very useful. Thanks.

A problem with Studio. It will not run on my Mac G4 running OS X
10.3.5. It starts to open, but nothing happens.

Regards,

Chuck