Bad Thing?

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Thu Oct 21 19:30:37 CDT 2004

Hi Chuck,

>> By the way, is there a nice tool to assist in looking at and modifying
>> a database system and its structure? Something like ANALYZER and
>> VISUALIZER by Waves In Motion for FileMaker Pro?
>
>> Those were particularly useful tools. I'd pay good money to have
>> something like that for Valentina databases.
>
> Not sure what you ask about but look at VAPP and Valentina Studio

Chuck - go to http://www.valentina-db.de/en/downloads/downvstd.shtml

there you can find Valentina Studio - it can browse and change Valentina
database structure and it is also able to import data from any ODBC
datasource into Valentina.
I have just uploaded a new alpha version 1.0a68.

I think tomorrow i will upload the next build - a69

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH