ATTENTION PLEASE.

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Mon Nov 29 10:47:02 CST 2004

Chuck Neal:

> This is a technical discussion, but we all are interested in things that
> will effect Ruslan and his team and their ability to continue to create this
> fine product.  I have yet to see any list stay 100% on topic, and I think
> with all the had work Ruslan does, he deserves to go off topic on his own
> list now and then. :)

I agree. Ruslan, is not a robot that answer technical questions. He has
feeling like everybody. He should be very anxious these days...

The ratio of OT emails has always been very low... Except for last week.
SQL/Valentina problems are a bit futile compared to the social crisis
occurring right now at his door. Ruslan has continued to answer all the
questions promptly, which proves how professional he is!

Ruslan, we are with you, your family and your friends...

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>