ATTENTION PLEASE.

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Mon Nov 29 08:36:34 CST 2004

This is a technical discussion, but we all are interested in things that
will effect Ruslan and his team and their ability to continue to create this
fine product.  I have yet to see any list stay 100% on topic, and I think
with all the had work Ruslan does, he deserves to go off topic on his own
list now and then. :)

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer