ATTENTION PLEASE.

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Wed Nov 24 16:48:15 CST 2004

..like in Afghanistan ?

the ONU gave its report : "there is evidence of fraud but not enought to
invalidate the election"
when you see fraud doesn't invalidate an election, I'm really afraid :(

(for info, Karzai win with 55,4 % so fraud can be enought!)

anyway, it's written everywhere Koutchma is ok for negocations...
wait and see

Ruslan, tell us if you see the army!