ATTENTION PLEASE.

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Wed Nov 24 16:37:03 CST 2004

Well, seems this topic got its breaktrough in the news here as well
today I see 1st page titles on Italian newspaper about it

on 24-11-2004 15:27, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

>> We have others informations here:
>
>> Ukr. Electoral commission talks about doubt in the legimity of the election
>
> We have no doubt :-)

this is crucial point

>> Diplomatic talk (hot) between Russia and Western nations

if there's evidence of fraud and it can be proved
then there's room for diplomacies to make their voice heard

I'm quite sure such evidence exists since I've heard the president of EU
commission did take a stand against the election outcome

now remains to be seen if in EU there's the guts to hold that stand against
big powers

or, better put, if EU interests in the more friendly Ukraine of Yushchenko
is strong enough to take the risks that that stand implies
(first of all the strongarm vs. Putin's Russia & oligarchs)

well, the EU has rarely shown those guts
maybe better put hope in the US ones ;^)

>> Kiev is full Yanukovych supporters AND Yushchenko supporters
>
> Wow! It is not true!

this I believe!
and since it's first of all Ukrainan people interests at stake here
I think the best place where put hope is in their very own hands

stand firm men!

Cool Runnings,
Erne.