V4MD and NULL values in lists - LINGO developers please comment

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 10:32:56 CST 2004

At 22:28 23.11.2004, you wrote:
> >> Ruslan, there is no "NULL" in Lingo at all, the only "not a value"
> >> name that Lingo knows is "VOID". Could you change that <NULL>
> >> to <VOID> in V4MD?
>
>I believe that V4MD consider VOID as NULL

Yes, that's true, but we were talking about getting values FROM
a db with V4MD, not INTO a db. Inserting VOID does not cause
any problems, but when getting a property list of a table row with
NULL values, the Lingo property list should contain VOID not NULL,
as it is right now.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Skype me 24/7: callto://martinkloss