V4MD Error 87, 120

Roland Hildebrandt r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Tue Nov 23 19:28:19 CST 2004

Hi all,

Using V4MD 1.11 and director 8.51 we get some error on a computer running windows 98.

We get error 87 on a simple select on a table and then DB seems to get corrupted (I can't confirm this now). Some following Inserts return then error 120.

Problem seems to be linked to computer configuration as far as same project is running fine on other 20 computer(also win 98) in the same classroom.

Does someone know something about these errors ?

I have searched the archive for these numbers and I found some old and long discussion about Picture fields malfunction depending on filename.

I don't use any picture field fields.
I use four files format for crypted DB.

Any idea ?

Best reagrds