[off-topic] REVOLUTION IN UKRAINE // Election Perspective?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 23 10:45:53 CST 2004

On 11/23/04 3:33 AM, "Keith DeLong" <delong at redcort.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> I've been reading with interest. What's your take on the election?
>
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=5&u=/ap/20041123/ap_on
> _re_eu/ukraine_elections

Hi Keith,

Thank you for interest.

Yes, last 2 days in Ukraine is going dramatical events.

The Government have falsificatte elections, and push own man to be
president. The worse is that THIS MAN was 2 times jugged for criminal in the
past. SHAME!

The people now protest against of this.
We know that our President Yuschenko have win 11% !

In the Kiev now going great actions of protest.
In most cities of Ukraine also.

I really do not know if the people will win.
The government and the past president of Ukraine are criminal.

We all hope that police and army will not press and shoot people.

We all hope that people will win and Ukriane will get democracy at last of
end.

I'd really like that all western countries keep eye each our on events in
Urkaine. Ukraine this is 48 millions people country! And here now we have
change to get democracy.

And we put shame on Russian President Putin (old RGB man)
which now kiss the old-criminal man. I say this even although I am Russian
self. But Putin is not Russia.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com