[VXCMD] installation errors on Revolution

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 20 18:33:08 CDT 2004

On 5/20/04 6:24 PM, "Mark Brownell" <gizmotron at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Mark,

> I keep getting an error:
> Type    Function: error in function handler
> Object    Stack 1023090206
> Line    get Valentina( "SetDebugLevel", 3)
> Hint    Valentina
>
> Every time I try to open any of the examples I get this same error
> message. I put the VXCMD_Macho_MC library package on the same root
> level as the Revolution app and moved the old classic version out of
> the same folder to the desktop.

Does Rev 2.2 include some version of VXCMD on default ?

Which one ?

Why you say that Rev 2.2 have old classic version of VXCMD?

As far as I know, Rev 2.2 as well as MetaCard in latest versions,
Have drop support of CARBON and switch to MACHO.
Right?

So yes, you should use VXCMD MACHO.

Anybody use Rev 2.2 with Valentina ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com