FW: How to put icons on other files (still problem)

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Thu May 13 07:10:28 CDT 2004

I thought that I was having a RB problem, trying to get my app's icon on the
Valentina db that I create, but maybe this is a question that I'll have more
success with on this list.

After I do my SaveFolderItem  in RB, I execute:

  mygoDB.schemaversion = 1
  mygodb.creator = "Dash"
  if f <> nil then rc= mygoDB.create(f,1,4*1024)

mygoDB is a property that's defined as type goDB.
goDB is a class whose Super is VDatabase

What other steps do I need so that Finder recognizes that this file belongs
to my app and not to the Valentina Carbon program?

chuck