val. App: a real annoyance

michael geary listmail at gearyweb.com
Sat May 1 21:01:08 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

so, it is a true nuisance that the R.B. Valentina application, which is
otherwise very useful, simply WILL NOT open anything that isn't a TEXT
file type, regardless of the true contents of the file. Can you please
tweak it such that WE, who are after all developers that know somewhat
what we are doing, can choose any file to import?

Also, it is very inconvenient that we cannot re-order the fields in a
table once created. In almost all of my projects, my clients supply the
data, and they keep moving things around. It would make my life much
easier if I could simply reorder the fields in the table.

Just a couple of pleas.

Thanks,

michael