Mac OS X choices

Alex Lindsay alindsay at mac.com
Sat Mar 27 22:32:30 CST 2004

I have been using RealBasic and Valentina for some personal projects
and I am considering doing some work in Cocoa (Objective C).  What
Valentina product would be best?  Should I look at the C libraries or
the C++ classes?  I know that the X Tools compiler has Objective C++
(Objective C with some C++) support but I am unsure of the real world
issues involved in mixing the two.  I am very familiar with both
straight C as well as C++.   Is there any Object-C wrappers for
Valentina?

I would be interested in any and all experiences with Valentina in a
Mac OS X.